[Users] getting started with mediaproxy

B Boc bbocus at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 18:12:08 CEST 2006

hi,

I have used the SER "getting started" document and the quick start script
packaged in openser 1.0.1 to make my way thru authenticating a pair of UAs
and having them call each other.

I am now reading the "Handling NAT" section with the goal of using
mediaproxy  to do the far-end NAT traversal.

Question:  Is there a pre-made openser.cfg script using  mediaproxy to do
far-end NAT traversal available for 1.0.1  If not does the one in the SER
"getting started" document work on Openser 1.0.1??

tnx