[Users] web interface using asp

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 3 22:43:02 CEST 2006

Hi all,
  We are developing a web interface for openser on asp.net.
  We do not want want to use php for some reasons. What I wanted to know is, Is there any way I can use fifo commands through asp using some kind of xml or something like that.
  Please let me know if anyone has used asp.net for front end to openser.
  I need to enable all the provisioning via web. Can someone please guide me on this.

  Thanks in advance...

  Jayesh.