[Users] lcr module stops rolling over - potential clue?

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Wed May 3 22:34:34 CEST 2006

Sooo, been tracing the logs, and I've noticed that when the problems
start occuring (i.e., the outbound call doesn't rollover when I get a
rejection from our gateway provider), I see the following in syslog

ERROR: get_out_socket: no socket found
forward_req: ERROR: cannot forward to af 2, proto 1 no corresponding
listening socket

What socket d'you think it is referring to?

cheers