[Users] extra accounting and exported pseudo variables

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed May 3 18:35:26 CEST 2006

Hello,

they should work, I tried with $T_branch_idx and no error. The error you
got is related to bad parameters or your function returns false. The
convection is that the functions returning pseudovariables will return
all the time true and set the value to null, if the field is not found
(see some examples in items.c).

Cheers,
Daniel