[Users] Attended Transfer

Tue May 2 11:08:59 CEST 2006

This looks fine, except that asterisk does not know how to call the new
destination: (Refer-To:
sip:00043551191 at 192.168.0.91:5060;line=fnhf1aep?Replaces=3c267e322bf2-hcvubihsgoqa%40snom360-000413230066%3Bto-tag%3Dgpij52sisv%3Bfrom-tag%3Djhu81hu4vn
)

watch asterisks log files, make sure asterisk is using the proper
context when looking in extensions.conf.

google for asterisk transfer context

regards
klaus