[Users] Re: usrloc and cseq

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Mon May 1 19:52:55 CEST 2006

Hi,
after some more thinking, I realized that I had to play with the
retransmission timers and drop() statement for retransmitted messages
from the UAC's.

It seems that it's stable now.

I have'nt really seen this problem berfore, but when I switched to
RADIUS for auth......Ough.

BTW, has anyone tried RADIUS auth for OpenSER with long delays?
Would be interesting to have dynamic timers...

br hw

-- Hi,
I have a Loadbalanced scenario with two servers of each (2x
LB/Dispatchers and 2x Routers)

Each router has its own location table.
They both replicate REGISTERS (forward_tcp/save_noreply).

However every now and then I get:

ERROR:usrloc:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor

This happens for all contacts

I do not really know why, since all the transactions seems allright to
me and that it happens only now and then...

Any clues to help med debug further?

br hw

Helge Waastad
Senior Konsulent