R: [Users] export SIP_Domain

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 29 11:46:32 CEST 2006

On 03/29/06 11:56, D'Addelfio Davide wrote:
> Thanks for reply...it works very good!!!
>
> Still not understand which different between SER and OpenSER, could anyone explain me?

openser started from the same code base as ser v0.9.x, and that was
openser v0.9.x . Since then a lot of features has be added, new stable
release was made as 1.0.0 in October last year. For more details see:

http://openser.org
http://openser.org/diffs-0.8.14.php
http://openser.org/diffs-0.9.0.php
http://openser.org/release-1.0.0.php