[Users] Bug in RR-Module

Carsten Bock openser-list at qbiz.de
Tue Mar 28 12:10:29 CEST 2006

Hi Bogdan,

I see your point, that's right. For my purpose add_rr_param() for
rr_preset() makes sense.
I want to use rr_preset() for making SIP-Messages go through my
loadBalancer (e. g. "rr_preset(<loadbalancer-ip>)"), which decides to
which SIP-Proxy the request is beeing sent (if this is a right approach
for loadbalancing with fail-over is another discussion).
Keep up the great work!

Carsten