[Users] How make openser to behave as stateless

Prateep K prateep.k at masconit.com
Fri Mar 24 15:03:29 CET 2006

Hi
I am able to make call using openser now the problem is

1. From the messages flow openser is acting as stateful proxy. How to
make openser to behave as stateless ?
2. when cpl-c module gets loaded the error occurs saying the module
cannot be loaded.
3. It  asks for auth_db module when it is loaded it generates other errors.

regards,
Prateep.K