[Users] Accounting of branched request - value of o_uri

Arek Bekiersz arek at perceval.net
Fri Mar 24 11:33:24 CET 2006

Hello,

When using failure_route[] with db accounting enabled, the o_uri stored
in accounting report in SER "acc" table contains o_uri of original request.

Is there any way to store the real o_uri, which was after branching?
Is there any other way to store in DB the IP request was forwarded to,
without using AVPs?

Consider example:
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 3)
route{
	# if we do not get a positive reply, continue at route1
	setflag(3);
	t_on_failure("1");
	rewritehost( "A");
	t_relay_to_udp("A", "5060");
	break;
}

failure_route[1] {
	# forwarding failed -- try again at another destination
	t_on_failure("2");
	rewritehost( "B");
	append_branch();
	t_relay_to_udp("B", "5060");
}

failure_route[2] {
	# try out the last resort destination
	rewritehost( "C");
	append_branch();
	t_relay_to_udp("C", "5060");
	# we no more call t_on_negative here; if this destination
	# fails too, transaction will complete
}

When INVITE will be answered in failure_route[1] or 2, it will contain
o_uri=A. I would like this to contain B or C, according to real situation.

Arek Bekiersz