[Users] Re: missing record-route when using uac_auth()

Günther Starnberger gst at sysfrog.org
Thu Mar 23 20:21:54 CET 2006

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 08:18:04PM +0200, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

Hello,

> yes, that's problem - for some hidden reasons, that "User-Agent: (Very
> nice Sip Registrar Server)" does not mirror the RR set in the 200
> reply, which is violation of the RFC. The bug is in that UA and you
> should report it to them.

I am not sure what you mean. There aren't any Record-Route headers
which are set by the Remote-Server. All the RR headers are set by
OpenSER. Where exactly do you see the problem?

I can try to test this out with another upstream provider. If this
problem is related to the 200 reply by the remote-endpoint the first
problem which i described (client creds forwarded to remote-end) must
have another cause as it directly occurs after the first 407 from the
remote-end.

bye,
/gst