[Users] proxy_authorize breaks BYE delivery when behind NAT

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:59:12 CET 2006

There are lots of UA implementations that does not performs DIGEST on
BYEs. I would recommend you not to challenge BYEs whenever it's
possible because openSER would challenge the BYE and the UA woill not
reply and the BYE would be discarted....

Depending on the rest of your config file and the path the BYEW
traverse, it also might happen that the BYE comes from another IP,
which is not the trusted one and then it is challenged....

Hope it helps!!

Sam.