[Users] quality of the call

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 02:32:01 CET 2006

Thanks!  In the volume control, I have tuned the volume of both end
devices in the maximum value.  The volume in one end device is
acceptable but the other one is too low.  So I wonder whether it can
be controlled by openser.
Sometimes, I also experience a very bad quality in the voice with
noice.  Is it possible to adjust the quality, for example remove the
noice in some way, during the call?