[Users] Cacheless usrloc

Teemu Harju teemu.harju at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:38:38 CET 2006

Hi,

I've been tryin to test the cacheless usrloc (db_mode = 3), but it doesn't
seem to work for me. Contacts don't go into the location table in mysql and
naturally they don't survive the restart. Basically it works the same way as
the db_mode = 0 which is the default I guess.

I'm using Openser 1.0.1. Is the cacheless mode included in that or is it
only in CVS? If so, is it enough for me to download the module from CVS and
use that, or do I need to compile the whole thing?

Best Regards,

Teemu

--
Teemu Harju