[Users] Domain: is_from_local() is case sensitive in caching mode.

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Mon Mar 13 16:30:11 CET 2006

You are right. I got confused...

thanks again

George

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.