[Users] MySQL Database Connectivity

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Mon Mar 6 23:28:26 CET 2006

If you are using MySQL 5 or above, the problem you described seems to
have been addressed and fixed (per the threads below):

http://openser.org/pipermail/devel/2006-January/001653.html
http://openser.org/pipermail/devel/2006-January/001663.html

I have no idea if the fix has been backported to v1.0.0

If you are running MySQL 4 there is perhaps something else causing your
problem.

Norm