[Users] more on accounting

tele tele at plexia.com
Wed Jun 28 17:38:12 CEST 2006

Ok guys same problem with latest CVS version of OpenSER.

i have in the configuration:

modparam("acc","detect_direction", 1)
modparam("acc","radius_flag", 3)
modparam("acc","radius_missed_flag", 5)

and something like that:

if (is_method("BYE|CANCEL")) {
    setflag(3);
    setflag(4);
};

if (loose_route())
{
    append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");
    route(1);
}

For the radius accounting i must call setflag before loose_route().

I'm call from my UA to PSTN. when callee hangup the BYE arrived and the
radius acct is generated.
after radius acct sent i can see in the debug log:

DEBUG:rr:is_direction: param ftag not found

i don't call anywhere is_direction in the config, OpenSER try to match
direction because i have activated the modparam "detect_direction" but
the incorrect accounting packet was just sent.

any hints?

thanks

:tele