[Users] difference between the rtpproxy and mediaproxy

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Tue Jun 27 19:42:23 CEST 2006

The web site http://www.onsip.org has example configurations (while
written for SER can easily be adapted for OpenSER).  Take a look at the
"Getting Started" guide.

Note that onsip.org requires you to register before you can download any
files.  I believe they do this to limit abuses of their system (and I've
never received any SPAM from them) and feel that it's safe to register
with them.

There are examples provided for both MediaProxy and RTPProxy configurations.

More information can be found at:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Portaone%20rtpproxy

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MediaProxy

Regards,