[Users] Differentiating between SIP and PSTN invites

Alfred E. Heggestad aeh at db.org
Thu Jun 22 09:51:08 CEST 2006

Kenny Chua wrote:
> Hello, I was wondering, how should I implement this. I would like the
> user to press the #key first if they would like to dial SIP 2 SIP calls
> and just leave PSTN calls as it is? How am I suppose to do that?

we have a similar logic of pressing '9' for outgoing PSTN calls, you
can try this in the main routing logic of openser.cfg:

                 # PSTN gateway
                 else if (uri=~"sip:9[0-9]+ at .*") {

                         # PSTN access requires authentication
                         if (!www_authorize("domain", "subscriber")) {
                                 www_challenge("domain", "0");
                                 break;
                         };

                         rewritehost("pstngw.domain");