[Users] nat traversal

Padmaja RV padmaja.rv at vodcalabs.com
Mon Jun 19 09:46:16 CEST 2006

Hi all,

            i need to implement openser for nat traversal. can anyone tell me if using nat helper module would be better or using media proxy. from so far i read, i understood that mediaproxy needs separate installation but does not need to make much change in the existing openser.cfg. where as if i use the nathelper, there is no need for separate media proxy installation but the openser cfg needs to be changed. Please suggest the best way to do it....? also please correct me if what i understood is not right......

Thanks so much,
Padmaja