[Users] Error while preloading domain 'location'

zhan li zhan_li_2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:51:35 CEST 2006

Hello klaus,

I tried to start openser with acc modules,

The error message like this:

0(0) fixing /usr/local/lib/openser/modules/registrar.so save
0(0) db_init: Connection 'mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser' not
found in pool
0(0) new_connection: Opening MySQL connection:
mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser
0(0) new_connection: Connection type is Localhost via UNIX socket
0(0) new_connection: Protocol version is 10
0(0) new_connection: Server version is 4.0.18-standard
0(0) usrloc:preload_udomain: Wrong version v136545352 for table <location>,
expected v1001
0(0) register_udomain(): Error while preloading domain 'location'
0(0) pool_remove: Removing connection from the pool
0(0) domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain
ERROR: error -1 while trying to fix configuration

I even tried to

openser_mysql drop
openser_mysql create

after this, I tried again, still same error message.

I am using the same configure on ser, no problem, but openser dose not allow
me to use acc modules.

Please give me help!

Thanks

John