[Devel] RE: [Users] OpenSER - one year old

Tavis P tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net
Thu Jun 15 23:32:42 CEST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> [...]
Its not your opinion on the documentation that i find interesting, its
how you characterize your dislike for the documentation (and repeated
expression of it)

In my opinion, if you are able to use an application you are able to
document how you use it.
I am not a C developer however i have contributed to the documentation,
and i believe it is with this type of action that Open Source
communities become strong (contribution).
Having someone constantly express what they don't like about the project
yet do little else to effect change in it serves no positive or
productive purpose

OpenSER is an excellent application and i am proud to be a part of its
community.  A community that responds to impatience and contempt with
patience and wisdom
Please help us keep this community healthy because in the end it
benefits us all (in more ways that i can count)

Demanding that others solve perceived issues is generally not a good
approach (unless you are dealing with a commercial entity and has a
professional responsibility to you)

tavis