[Users] DID Origination

Kelvin Williams kelvin-lists at williamschadwell.com
Mon Jun 12 15:34:59 CEST 2006

This post is definitely going to be off-topic and I ask for your forgiveness
in advance.

However, we are a cable ISP and are looking to provide voice services to our
cable modem subscribers.  We've been in talks with several companies which
provide DID Origination and Termination but want to make sure we've covered
them all before making a decision on which to pick, or would like to get
suggestions from anyone in our same (or like) position of companies to look
at or stay away from.

You can reply to me directly to prevent the list from being populated with
off-topic subjects.

Thanks,

Kw