[Users] Avpops tutorial

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Mon Jun 5 21:40:06 CEST 2006

I've used the following software to write a couple of documents that the
developers can easily incorporate into the web site: to
http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/

The online DocuWiki http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php will allow you
to create documents directly from a browser.

OpenSER is a highly technical piece of software that is under ACTIVE
development and sometimes the documentation lags the new and cool
features that the developers are writing.  Depending on your time,
energy level, etc, you might want to consider learning C to more fully
appreciate what OpenSER can do for you.

I agree with the comment that if OpenSER doesn't meet your needs, in
terms of documentation or function, you would be better by using a
commercial offering.

Regards,
Norm