[Users] Avpops tutorial

Ty Manthey ty at doublehorncommunications.com
Sat Jun 3 09:12:21 CEST 2006

Also being very new to this, I vote for an updated manual. I fought for
weeks just trying to get my P-Asserted-Identity header inserted using
avpops. While I do have it working, I'm still not sure how I did it. Any
updates to that manual would be greatly appreciated. Not that I don't truly
appreciate all the help everyone here lends to those of us that are new to
this, but I do struggle, and good documentation always helps. I would much
rather read and be able to find an answer than have to ask.

Ty Manthey