[Users] Please help me for TLS Configuration

Ferianto siregar ferianto_voip at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 22:03:42 CEST 2006

Dear all,

My name is Ferianto. I am a college student. I am still new in voip system. A few months ago, i read from the internet about how to communicate using voip,
and the usage of TLS to secure the communication in voip. I am interested in it and i have taken it as the topic of my paper in my college. So, i try to build it
in my college. For that reason, i have read many tutorials about TLS system, especially from www.openser.org, because I plan to build the TLS
system by using openser packet. So, i try to understand tls.htm file from www.openser.org. But, when i try to Configure it, i get a problem. I am confused what the first thing to do for configuration. I have asked it to my lecturer, but no body can help me in my college because TLS is new in my college.I am ALONE. Can any
one guide me to build it and so i can finish my paper?

Please help me.....Please.....
Thanks

Ferianto