[Users] Openser on multi-homed server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 2 18:52:22 CEST 2006

Hi Simon,

to force sending from a different interface (to switch across the
interfaces), use the force_send_socket() function. See:

http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=openser_core_cookbook#force_send_socket_protoaddress_port

the double Record-Route will automatically be inserted to reflect the
interface change.

regards,
bogdan