[Users] Access Denied error

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 1 10:39:13 CEST 2006

Sam,

openserctl has nothing to to with openser.cfg.....
If you want to permanently change the values, there are two options:

1) place the text file /etc/openser/.openserctlrc or ~/.openserctlrc
containing
       RO_USER=....
       RO_PW=.....

2) edit directly this variables in the beginning of openserctl script.

regards,
bogdan