[Users] call management software

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 05:54:30 CEST 2006

Hi all

Is any one here in the group used any call management software for SER

I have seen software for Asterisk hudlite, does any kind of software for SER

any one tested and report their experiences

why iam asking is

after Ser running some days
i get this error in my syslog

sl_reply_error used: I'm terribly sorry, server error occured (2/SL)

that time my users not able to make call, i keep get fast busy, that time i
need to reboot the Ser
so calls again start going out side

If any kind of monitoring software available or do automated job, when ever
found that calls are not going
then restart SER or some kind of solution should help the admin to chek the
logs, when the SER restarted.

If not some one need to monitor constantly or wait for customer to call to
support \the calls are not going

then we restart service will back the services, but i feel bad practice,
before customer realise some problem with
server, the Admin able to fix the problem

any suggestions will be appriciated.

ram,