[Users] OpenSER/Asterisk architecture

Glenn Dalgliesh glenn at routerboy.com
Thu Jul 27 17:08:53 CEST 2006

There are plenty of ways to deal with routing calls within openser. You can
use avp's to lookup records from sql and then append branch to fork calls.
As long as all of your end-points are sip-ua's and not pstn gw parallel
forking should be ok but if you try to forward one of them to pstn gw things
can get tricky.

Basically you have a entries for DID which you have assigned and do a
avp_load and/or avp_check to see if it is a DID you own and how to route it.
Also, you could use aliases I believe.

  _____