[Users] How openser identify BYE within a DIALOG

tele tele at plexia.com
Mon Jul 24 13:50:44 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I want to know how OpenSER is able to identify the BYE that match a
dialog. what are the essential header needed for the BYE message?

I try to understand how work the acc module and what are the header
needed in the BYE for generate accounting.

My goal as i have wrote is to send a fake BYE to OpenSER and do
accounting.

In my test OpenSER correctly parse fake BYE and try to send the BYE to
the UA, but don't send accounting info maybe i missing something
essential for send acct.

My fake BYE have: Via, Record-Route with ftag, To to-tag, From from-tag,
Call-ID. i miss only the correct CSeq but i insert a custom CSeq like
9999.

Any hints pls?

:tele