[Users] openSER on Windows

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:00:15 CEST 2006

I had a similar idea ... that is, just an idea :)
There are several OS abstraction layer libraries out there ... why not
use one of them as a foundation for ser/openser?

I am familiar with the one used for MiniSIP (C++), though other are
available ... PWLib (used in openh323), sipxtapi uses some OS-AL
software, boost (not sure about this one), ... I would say most of
them are C++, thus i have never tried how would the integration of
openser C code with C++ code ... but hey ...

It may be a nice idea ... though this would introduce a whole new
range of problems and challenges ... it would also open the door to a
whole new big market.

Regards,

Cesc