[Users] Bye problem

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:25:23 CEST 2006

Hi Users

I'm Using the openser with Nat Bu using the RTP..

After invite  method  rtp is also established  between the caller and callee
Audio is  clear..
But when I send Bye request to Callee , it not hung upping to callee it
still estallishing the call...

I think  that ....
                      1) openSER server is not getting the request from
callee or caller
                      2) OPenser is respones the BYE ..
                      3)  Router(firewall)   gateways is blocking the Bye
request , to pass the  request to openser,
                      4)  Route behind the  UA's isbloacking....

Here I creaking and hung upping ...
Plz hep this...

--
Thanks and Regards with cheers