[Users] Mysql issue with 1.1 on debian sarge

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 18 14:06:58 CEST 2006

Hi Jeff,

I was not aware that this option is not supported on older versions of
mysqldump.
The problem is that the old "version" table does not need to be copied
in the new DB, so that's the reason why the table is ignored.

A fast work around will be to remove or rename the "version" table
before running the re-install. Then you can take out the ignore option.

regards,
bogdan