[Users] more on accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 14 19:55:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

if a RR hdr is present in INVITE/200 OK, it must be present in all
sequential request of that dialog, including the BYE. If your SS doesn't
do so, it means it is nor RFC SIP compliant and you should report the
bug to the vendor.
I don't thing is any way around as it generates the BYE.

regards,
bogdan