[Users] PA module doesn't work

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 14 11:19:26 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 07/14/06 11:59, Andrea Cacciarru wrote:
> Hello, I'm using Openser 1.0.1 with PA module and eyebeam clients.
> When eyebeam receives a presence NOTIFY to a SUBSCRIBE, it responds
> with a "481 Call/Transaction Does Not Exist". Why? I've read that PA
> is unstable, but I suspect that this module doesn't work properly.

yes, current available presence module (pa) is unstable and may not work
at all. Since the 1.1.0 was released few days ago,  a lot of effort will
be pushed to develop proper presence support in openser. I would say
even that the major target for openser right now is the presence
support. Therefore keep an eye on the development version in the next weeks.

Cheers,
Daniel