[Users] Urgently reqire help regading AVPOPS module

Tanzeel serfaraz tanzeelcs at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 10:12:46 CEST 2006

Hi users;

i have to implement AVPOPS module example like
trusting Source IP :
(http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html)
as i am new to use openser i have few questions
regarding configuration of the AVPOPS module:

Q:How i came to know that my configuration is working
,i mean to say that ,when i instaled openser i add the
users in mysql and login from any cilent
like(Xlite).the users gets response from server ,but
know after modification in openser.cfg for avpops
module ,how i know that my configuration is working
:Either these avps are loaded in my machine if yes
plzz teel me where , or i have to use XLITE like
client .

if any body works like that plz send me configuration
file .

Thanks
Tanzeel