[Users] Openser with Radius

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 12 18:25:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

in SIP you can have only digest authentication as per RFC 2617.
Therefore you have to use rlm_digest to authenticate the user. How to
make the module to pull the password from the LDAP I cannot say since I
have no experience with.

Maybe the next link will help you a bit as well.

http://www.openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html

Cheers,
Daniel