[Users] CDR how to's HELP

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 15:16:27 CEST 2006

Hi users i managed to install openser with mysql database for authenticating
and authorizing and iam using freeradius-1.1.1 for accounting

ususally i can see the account start -stop mesages in
/usr/local/var/log/radius/radacct/127.0.0.1/detail-xxxxxxxxxx  (for every
day account messages )

so, here is my problem is what i have to do with this data to convert in to
a viewable CDR's :-(

i have downloaded  CDRTool .tar.gz and i found some docs regarding
INSTALL,RATING,etc...but its very difficult to understand because its using
Apache and phplib which i dont know at all

 All I  need is to export the call details in some other place and doing
some makeup and to prepare a billing CDR

Can any body please help me in this matter or can you suggest any docs
related to this matter

                          Thankyou very much

Regards
Ravi.