[Users] CDR tool

Kenny Chua strain15 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 07:13:29 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I'm currently trying to install CDRtool to work with openser. Did anyone able to do this succesfully?

I came to the part where I want to execute

Edit setup/setup_mysql.sh, change the default password from
file setup/creat_users.mysql and run

/var/www/CDRtool/setup/mysql/setup_mysql.sh password hostname

But I got this error:

error: 'Unknown MySQL server host 'drop' (1)'
Check that mysqld is running on drop and that the port is 3306.
You can check this by doing 'telnet drop 3306'

I think something is wrong with the setup_mysql.sh script.
Anybody fixed this?