[Users] release 1.1.0 - Monday, July 10

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 7 17:08:19 CEST 2006

Hello again,

the next release 1.1.0 is due Monday, July 10. We welcome packagers for
different architectures to contribute. The procedure is as usual,  the
source tarball will be release and then packages will start to be built
from it.

So, if you have access to different systems and can build packages on
it, just send us an email saying OS version and architecture. You will
get email notifications when you can start building and then we will
upload your packages on project's site.

Cheers,
Daniel