SV: [Users] Route-header DNS lookup?

Kerker Staffan staffan.kerker at saabgroup.com
Fri Jul 7 07:48:15 CEST 2006

hi
SRV records are all in place, but as I trace the DNS lookup queries sent
by the OpenSER host, it only asks for A records for "iptel1.ipatl.se" and
no NAPTR or SRV. the hostname that the NAPTR and SRV records points to is
"sip.iptel1.ipatl.se", but this is not resolved by OpenSER for the route-header
destination.

but, for the initial INVITE, OpenSER correctly queries NAPTR and SRV rr to
resolv the hostname/IP of the server responsible for the domain "iptel1.ipatl.se".

i'm familiar with the rfc3263, and all is set up correctly and working just fine.

best regards,
/staffan