[Users] record_route_preset(): No memory left

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 31 22:52:48 CET 2006

Hi,

look like something is not right - please compile the memory debug
support (in Makefile.defs set DBG_QM_MALLOC define and remove F_MALLOC -
Note: you need to recompile everything).

run in no fork mode with debug=9 and wait for the error to appear.
first, see how much memory the malloc tries to grab.
second, hit the process with SIGUSR1 to force memory dump - see if there
is something strange there.

regards,
bogdan