[Users] privacy=full and contact hf

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jan 30 18:13:32 CET 2006

Hi,

I see what you are trying to do. I have some idea about masking the
contact hdr, but you still have to deal with VIA :D.....

about Contact...since the contact provided by the GW is the same (let's
assume that), before forwarding to the foreign proxy, you may replace
the GW contact with a contact pointing to your server and containing a
token easy to recognize (maybe a username?).
On the way back, if you find the funny contact you inserted (which will
be RURI or Route), you have to restore it to the GW contact....

never tried this, but it might work....

regards,
bogdan