[Users] dispatcher module

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 30 09:00:33 CET 2006

Hi all,
  I am trying to use the dispatcher module. I have two gateway address in the dispatcher.list file. But when it reaches that particular gateway, it does not rewrite the host with that gateway. Is dispatcher not supposed to do it??
  One more thing....
   when I used the function forward(); for forwarding the call to set of gateways, the openser shows an error saying that it is "bad forwardarguement".
  openser needs the ip addr and the port in the forward function, but then how will it look at the destination set.
  It worked when I used t_relay(), but I need to forward it statelessly. I just used the function as it was shown in the example of the dispatcher module in the docs..

  can someone please help me on this..
  Thanks in advance.

  jayesh.