[Users] help for TLS on openser

Kenny Yeh kenny at artdio.com.tw
Wed Jan 4 02:38:33 CET 2006

users,hello

       Happly new year!

       My problem:

       1.I start openser with TLS support,follow the TLS help file,create a ca/demoCA/  and create cert.pem,private.pem,key.pem.openser is start well,but I cann't list the listen ports by openserctl ps,how I can be sure openser is started by TLS support?

      2.My client is minisip phone that TLS support.but when I start minisip to registar,the error messenge is "exception caught when creating TLS server",I donn't know what's happend.

      Please help me !

        致
礼!

        Kenny Yeh