[Users] Openser TLS: problem on port 5061

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 24 16:37:38 CET 2006

Hello Martin,

would be great to spot any eventual issue before, so we can fix it. You
can do the following:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openser

cvs login		 - for password simply press the Enter key.

cvs -z3 checkout -r rel_1_0_0 sip-server

The cd to sip-server and do "make all include_modules="mysql"; make
install include_modules="mysql"" (here you can add other special modules
to be included if you are using such). The modules and binaries are
going to be installed in:
/usr/local/...

To be sure, you can clean up the existing files before installing the
new version:
/usr/local/sbin/openser*
/usr/local/lib/openser/*

Make sure that the config file is using the modules in
/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/. Run your tests and let us know the results.

Cheers,
Daniel