[Users] SipX/SER

Chris Roberts croberts at bongle.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 12:42:16 CET 2006

Heya,

I'm looking at implementing a few SipX boxes. These boxes will be
registering phones that will be behind firewalls. Currently the SipX support
for NAT is rather limited, therefore I'm looking at supplementing SipX with
SER on the front-end, basically using OpenSER as an SBC to sort out the NAT
for the clients. Does anyone have any configurations that are similar to
this configuration before I start from scratch, or even a good starting
point?

Cheers,
Chris.