[Users] Mysql DB Auth

Sam Lee sam.lee at super.net.sg
Mon Feb 20 11:34:29 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've just finish installing the OPENSER 1.0

Trying to make it work on the mysql part. Just can't get it to connect
to my mysql server properly with the correct authentication. It seems
like it tries to go in as the default userid/password
(openserro,openser) even though i've specified an alternate userid
password.

modparam("auth_db|uri_db|usrloc|alias_db", "db_url",
"mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")

Refer to above , this line is already included in the openser.cfg. As u
might have see, i am trying to migrate to openser without having to
create the database with all the users again. Please advise how to i
troubleshoot.

Regards,
Sam