[Users] refer message handling?

Wed Feb 15 10:08:30 CET 2006

There is only one way to find out the reason of the problem: watch the SIP
signalling.

use "ngrep port 5060" and watch the signalling during the call transfer.
Probably the REFER will be sent to the GW, which may have another dialing
plan as the userA and thus, the new INVITE sent from the GW can't be
handled correctly.

(Take a look at the Refer-To header and verify that the GW and SIP Proxy
can route the new INVITE request which uses the URI form the Refered-To
header in the request URI)

klaus